Wednesday, September 6, 2006

From Sugar

readandr.gif

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith!

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives, and those that I care deeply for, those who are reading this right now, and Father bless Krissy & John esp, as they are in great need. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen & Amen.

a53b24b9.gif

Sugarsweet056@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen.  Thanks for the beautiful prayer Sugar.  And may it be upon all of us.  Amen.

Krissy