Saturday, September 2, 2006

From Tammy

Going to spend some time with family. Got Valium packed and an extra change of clothes...my two year old great nephew will be there...and am ready to face the day. Help me!

Game:Tri Peaks

                     Random Fun Facts

The life expectancy at birth in Swaziland is estimated to be only 33 years old (as of 2005)! 

The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum. 

 In your lifetime, you'll shed over 40 pounds of skin. 

Starfish don't have brains. 

The world's longest game of Monopoly lasted more than 660 hours. 

The longest living cells in the body are brain cells which can live an entire lifetime.  

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

Websites

Konfabulator

Ten By Ten

All Too Flat

Have a good day Krissy & John!

memes121@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~Wow, I am glad I don't live in Swaziland!
~Where does all that skin go?  I mean everybody's collective skin?  You think it would all be piled up on the floor, LOL!
~Those poor stupid starfish!
~Uhmm, Barbie, how unrealistic, LOL!  I am smiling right now, over these facts, LOL.  Thanks for collecting them for me Tammy!

Love you Tammy :)

Krissy :)