Saturday, September 30, 2006

From Kathy

BLONDE COOKBOOK!

 MONDAY: It's fun to cook for Tom. Today I
 made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs
 separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan
 me some extra bowls.

 TUESDAY: Tom wanted fruit salad for supper.
 The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't
 dress. What a surprise when Tom brought a friend
 home for supper.

 WEDNESDAY: A good day for rice. The recipe
 said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It
 seemed kind of silly but I took a bath anyway. I
 can't say it improved the rice any.

 THURSDAY: Today Tom asked for salad again. I
 tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients, lay
 on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Tom
 asked me why I was rolling around in the garden.

 FRIDAY: I found an easy recipe for cookies.
 It said put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it.
 There must have been something wrong with this
 recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as
 when I left.

 SATURDAY: Tom did the shopping today and
 brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for
 Sunday (oh boy).For some reason Tom keeps counting
 to ten.

 SUNDAY: Tom's folks came to dinner. I wanted
 to serve roast but all I had was hamburger.
 Suddenly I had a flash of genius. I put the
 hamburger in the oven and set the controls for
 roast. It still came out hamburger,much to
 my disappointment.

 GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY. This has been a very
 exciting week. I am eager for tomorrow to come so I
 can try out a new recipe on Tom. If I can talk Tom
 into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise
 him with chocolate moose.

Onestrangecat@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny Kathy!

Krissy