Tuesday, September 5, 2006

From Me...

Hello friend. I know time is short online but I also know that sometimes you need to clear your mind and think of something besides reality. So, here are some short fun things to do. I will leave a link to this in the Favorite Site section. Enjoy. memes121@aol.com

Etch-A-Sketch

Breakout

Escapa!

Simon Advanced

Mahjongg

Coloring Site

Battleship

Web Puzzler

Pacman

Shoot The Crazy Frog

Checkers

Throw Paper

Rubber Faces

Cat & Mouse

Sand Art

Kaleidoscope Painter

Bubble Wrap

Mr. Picassohead

Groovy Doodle

Daily Crossword

Tri Peaks

Fishing Game

Snow Wars

Tumbler

Drawing Board

LiteBrite

Art Pad

Frogger


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tammy, this was fun, I liked sand art and Pac Man the best.  Ok, so what, so I am dating myself, LOLOLOL.  

Love you lots girlie,

Krissy :)