Friday, September 8, 2006

From Val

YGP74D.jpg

Dear Krissy and John,
 
I miss you guys so much!!   I can't wait to see you guys on Monday!!  I am so excited!  I am going to go see Michael today!  He is always so excited to see me and John2!!  Actually Dad and Mom are visiting Michael twice a week when they pick up your mail so he has visitors besides me and John2.  He doesn't seems as lonely this time.  I know you miss him so much so I sent you a picture I took of him last time you were away.  One of your favorites.  Oh, I am watering Martha, too.  It just doesn't seem right with you guys away, so I am getting even MORE people to pray for you to get better, John!!!  I wish I could do more, I really do.  I have a couple surprises this week up my sleeve, too.  Tee Hee.  Nanny-nanny.  LOL  So, you guys work on getting John better and I will be up there on Monday to see you all!  Remember that your angels are right beside you and SO AM I and God has you in the palm of His Hands!!  I love you so much !!!  Your Third Part...xoxoxox 
 

No comments: