Monday, September 11, 2006

From Penny

Hi Krissy!  It was so good to talk to you yesterday.  It's a shame John fell asleep before I got to talk to him as well.  I just want you to know we are thinking of you and John today and praying for you.  The kids are in school just now and Rob is napping on the couch.  I am reading 9/11 memories and tributes.  They are all so wonderfully done.  Not only is this a day of reflection for all of us, but it is also a day to determine anew to support and defend our wonderful country.  OK off the soapbox.  I love you very much my friend.   Blessings in Christ, Penny, Rob and the girls
       
 

"He called to Him a little child, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye turn, and become as little children, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven."-- Matt 18:2-3

********************************************

http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Firestormkids04@aol.com

No comments: