Monday, September 18, 2006

From Cathy

 
Hi guys, really glad you're back home John, I know you feel better about it too.  Krissy, call me about that van you talked about, it may be the only thing in your area.  And don't estimate by the "year" lol it's not necessary!  Here's some laffs:
 
So this guy flags down a cab, gets in and tells the driver where he's going.  They're driving along, when he changes his mind and taps the driver on the shoulder.  The driver screams, nearly hits a bus, drives up on a curb and almost crashes into a window.  The very frightened passenger says, "What the heck, you're crazy what's wrong here?!?"  The cab driver apologizes and says, "I'm so sorry sir, but this is my first day on the job.  I've been driving a hearse for 25 years!" 
===================================
I'm not kidding, these are real, bona fide statements made in Court - it's all in my Journal but here's a few:
 
ATTORNEY:  Are you sexually active?
WITNESS:  No, I just lie there.
================================
ATTORNEY:  What is your date of birth?
WITNESS:  July 8th
ATTORNEY:  What year?
WITNESS:  Every year.
================================
ATTORNEY:  This condition, does it affect your memory at all?
WITNESS:  Yes.
ATTORNEY:  And in what ways does it affect your memory?
WITNESS:  I forget.
ATTORNEY:  Can you give us an example of something you forgot?
================================
ATTORNEY:  How old is your son, the one living with you?
WITNESS:  38 or 35 I can't remember which.
ATTORNEY:  How long has he lived with you?
WITNESS:  45 years.
================================
Still lighting my candle every day, and of course you're always in my prayers.  Keep me posted!!
Love you both, Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how hilarious!

Krissy :)