Monday, March 12, 2007

From Merry

         
Hi John!  Hi Krissy!
 
How are you guys doing?  I think of you so much, and I hope you are "hanging in there."  I can't imagine how difficult it must be, but I do know that you have a great attitude, courage beyond belief, and a firm faith in God.   I hope this will help you in the days ahead as you start other treatments, etc.  I just wanted to remind you I am thinking of you, and I am praying for you.  I believe God will give you the strength you need to face what you have to.  Remember all of us care and love you very much.  So please let us know if we can do ANYTHING at all for you!1
 
I have a real life funny to tell you.  LOL
Dave  noticed that my car had a nail in one of the tires this afternoon.  He said, he was taking my car to get the tire fixed.  I asked him if he got if fixed when he came home.  He said that he had to go to 4 places to get it worked on.  So, he said, "Nope, didn't get it fixed.  But it'll be okay for a while.  I chewed a bunch of gum and put it on there, that ought to last you a couple days."  He said this so seriously I didn't know at first that he was kidding.   (He was!) LOL
xoxo
Love,
Merry


merry1621@aol.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL  I would have believed him, Merry, I am so stupid about car stuff.  This is funny!  xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))That is funny.lol.Have a nice day.I would have beeen serious about to and not thinking He was kidding.lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL, Merry, I would have been fooled too, LOLOLOL.
Thanks for the encouragment and the deep understanding you have Merry.  I love you, as does John.

Krissy :)