Saturday, March 3, 2007

From Barb

      
Good morning, you two,
I had a lot of running around to do today, but HAD to stop by here first, to check on you, make sure you're behaving yourselves, instead of getting into
mischief, though mischief isn't bad. I rather enjoy doing fun, impulsive things, things people don't expect to see me do. I get a kick out of throwing them off
track. You know how it is: people think they know you, right? Lol
I love people, and have lots of fun proving they don't know me as well as they think they do.
   SPring is here, well not officially, but color is popping out everywhere, and I love it. Pink and white blossoms are starting to show around town. The SUN
was actually out for most of this morning too. Now THAT is a good sign.
   John, dear one, I know you're feeling pretty crappy. Please know how dear you are to all of us. We admire you as much as we love you, and are praying every day for you too. It's hard to maintain a positive outlook all the time,
which is one reason all of us appreciate you and your sweet Krissy so much.
The two of you are so courageous and spunky- and inspiration to us all.
Take care now. Will be back tomorrow to chat a bit.
Hugs, love, and prayers,
Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb, not much like Spring here!  But we do see a few daffodil leaves poking their heads through the ground, LOL.  It snowed again today!  Thanks for the beautiful entry.

Love you,

John and Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink