Sunday, March 25, 2007

From Deb

 
Dear John and Krissy~
 
I don't have any jokes and no pity for sure. I am in my depressed cycle and not writing to anyone, but when I saw Tammy's message I had to say something. I'm at a loss for what to say really as you might expect. I admire your love for life, faith and acceptance of whatever the next minute, hour or day brings. You're in my thoughts and prayers; I love you both. John~you are the most brave and amazing man I have ever "met". You are loved so much by so many--you already know that. Peace for you both is what I pray for most.
 
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((John & Krissy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))  Blessings, Deb (aka Sassy)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you are depressed,but this is a nice entry.Have a nice Sunday.