Saturday, March 24, 2007

An Answer To A Question

I have had more than one person email me, asking me that does giving blood matter if they live in another country.

First, when you donate blood in someone's name, that person won't be getting that blood. That isn't how it works. Giving in someone's name is just in honor of them. The blood will go to whom ever needs it.

So, it doesn't matter where you live. If you want to great, but if you forget to donate in John's name, it's okay. Just donate! People need blood all over the world! That is John's wish. That people, all over the world receive blood like he is. Three lives can be saved in one donation!

If you can't give yourself, you can still help! Spread the word. Read the entry below this. Help me make that number in the About Me section rise. For John and for people all over the world whose lives depends on blood. Your blood! It really is true when they say that the life you save could be your own, or your family.

Let's get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Amen!!!I give blood when I go to the doctors all the time,does that count?