Monday, March 19, 2007

From Kathy

 
John and Krissy,
 
Tomorrow is the first day of spring.  I can hardly believe that winter is officially over.  By the looks of all the weeds growing in my front yard I will have to get mowing the lawn soon.  Well, mowing the weeds anyway -- not much grass grows in my front yard!
 
I have been spending less and less time on the Internet lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking and praying for the 2 of you.  I think of you and pray for you every day.
 
The other day I got a new CD  -- well it's old songs -- Jimmy Buffett  "The Utimate Collection".  If I could play a song for you it would be "Cheeseburger in Paradise".  It's one of my favorite "take me away from all this" songs.  I am almost sure the two of you know the song.  Hey, I found the music over here:  Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffett
 
Sorry that I haven't been in touch.  No real reason but laziness on my part.  I am really sorry about that.  I should be spanked!  :) 
 
Kathy
 
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  Philippians 4:13 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Now Kathy, don't go around spanking yourself, LOL.  We think of you often.  
It is not much like Spring here.  It snowed today.  Oy vey.  And there was already a bunch of snow on the ground.  A couple of days ago it snowed about six inches, maybe more!  It is NOT springtime here, LOL.
John and I just listened to Cheeseburger in Paradise.  My goodness, no matterhow many times I heard that song, I never really heard the words!  I was over here laughing my head off!  Okay, must go,

Krissy :)