Thursday, August 31, 2006

From Tammy

Hey you two! I just wanted you to know that I am keeping a copy of the emails people send me to put here. If you ever want them for any reason, I have them. I lost one due to AOL eating one and some files that I didn't need anyway. I was told others were attacked by the AOL monster so I'm not alone. But I have the copies if you ever want them.

I hope you two are okay. John you keep those nurses in line now! Oh and just thought you might find this interesting. Yesterday...I think...I saw something run from our yard into the soybean field beside our house. For a second I thought it was a tan rabbit the way it moved. No. All I can figure is that it was a bobcat kitten. It sure wasn't a regular cat! Now, where is mom and dad? EEK!

                                   Tammy memes121@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy.  Thanks for keeping the emails!  

In my part of the neighborhood we have cougars (mountain lions), LOL.  I wouldn't want to see a bob cat run by though.  I have never seen a mountain lion run by!  

I just wanted to say thank you, Tammy, for all the work you are doing on this Gazette,

Love, Krissy :)