Sunday, August 27, 2006

From Barb

 
Dear Krissy,

I am so sorry to hear that the day that started out so well turned sour; that John once again struggled with his condition. I can only imagine what that does to your heart. I  have not forgotten how difficult it was to watch my Johnny struggle with his cancer, nor my son when he was so very ill. Still,
God is with you, as near as your breath. If it were possible for you to reach out and touch Him, you'd feel Him, I know.
   Angels? Yes, hon, they are everywhere and YOU, are one of the sweetest, the most strong. Your courage is inspiring. It is humbling to watch.
   At times like this I feel so wretched, wanting so desperately to help you, to do something, but I have nothing except prayer, and that, dear one, is the most valuable gift, something I forget at times.
   Please know you are in my prayers, and in the prayers of every person who posts in your journal, as well as many who don't. I have you and John lifted up in prayer by friends in England, Australia, France, as well as many of our states, so you're covered. God's love will sustain you.
    Thank you for the sweet email. I love you too. Will write again soon.

Big hugs,
Barb  Barbpinion@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Barb,

Know that you don't have to do anything.  Many wish that there is more that they could "do".  You don't need to do the right thing, say the right thing.  Just be there, and as you said, prayer is the most important thing.  And being there is everything also.  There is nothing special that needs to be said.  Just being there is something special.  You all will never know.  Just know that being here for me and John IS everything.  Love you lots,

Krissy :)