Thursday, April 5, 2007

Update

Hey guys, as you know I am having computer problems so most have stopped sending me things until I sort this out. Right now I am afraid to do too much. I have decided it is in AOL that is the problem. I have tried everything except reinstall AOL and you all know what a pain that is! I will have to reset everything and I am afraid I may lose something like I did last time. So if you all want to send something, go ahead as long as there are no graphics! I do not want to take any chances. After Easter I can work on it more. So send away and I will add it if not the day you send it, soon I promise. You can email Krissy but remember, John still has to make trips to Hershey so please send jokes and whatever except graphics.

John, another unit of blood has been donated! You all have a Happy Easter. You truly have something to celebrate now. I know this Easter will be a happy one for all of us. So enjoy yourselves and I will work on getting this computer back on track. If I can figure out what the heck is wrong!

Tammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I hope you get your computer fix and soon.I hope you have a nice weekend and a Happy Easer to you.

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Hoooo on the 260 donations!  We are beside ourselves.  

And yes, we all will have the most blessed Easter!

Tammy, please get your computer fixed, I feel so bad for you.  It must be hard.  I will pray that you get it fixed.

Happy Easter everyone and love you all,

John and Krissy :)