Thursday, April 12, 2007

From Merry

Krissy,
Sorry to hear about your Narcolepsy.  Krissy, I wish you didn't have to wait until the end of April to discuss this with the doctor.  I think it must be frightening, and I don't think you frighten lightly.
 
Oh, John, I am sorry you've been running a fever.  It is best that you are where you are so that they can check you all out. I know you will make the best of this.  I am just sorry you had to run into trouble so soon after your good news.  I pray it's just a bump in the road for you, John.
 
For Both of you:
"Friends are relatives you make for yourself."
~Eustache Deschamps~
 
This is how I think of both of you!   I send you smiles, hugs, and prayers!  Oh, and also may I send you the 6 inches of snow we just got in Northern Iowa yesterday?  (LOL)
 
Love,
Merry
merry1621@aol.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))lol.were is the summer?

Anonymous said...

No, you CANNOT send us the snow, LOL!  This weekend we are expecting six to twelve inches, LOL.

Krissy :)