Friday, April 27, 2007

From Krissy

Hi you all.  I just wanted you all to know that even though I haven't commented a lot lately, I read each and every one of your entries.  And I read most to John.  You cannot imagine the pleasure they bring to us.  Sometimes immense inspiration,  sometimes laughter,  sometimes knowledge and wisdom, sometimes just knowing that somebody cares!  That many care!  I realize that John and I have been lax at commenting back to your entries.  There is no excuse for this even though we are busy.  So from now on we will try to do so.  I am just writing this to you because I didn't want you to think all of your precious entries went unread.  I love you all so much for what you do for John and me.  Please know that EACH AND EVERY ONE of your entries are read.  None go unread.  I love you all from the bottom of my heart, as does John.  Your Krissy :)  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((KRISSY/JOHN)))))))))))))))You both have so much on your plate and we all understand that you cant comment,but,we all know you both love us all.Dont worry.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh please don`t worry about commenting on our journals Krissy, you really are very busy and nobody minds at all.  Thanks for the lovely entry and I hope you and John have a really nice weekend. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx