Monday, November 20, 2006

From Pat

 
I put out a call to unseen friends who are owners of cocker spaniels and also of former HOST and LDRS from WMN that I worked with.  The email went out yesterday and in today's email I received these notices of blood donations in honor of John:
I have a friend in CA who is giving the day after Thanksgiving. My ex is giving blood on Dec. 5th.  I am giving blood on Dec. 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pat, my DH gives blood regularly at our Red Cross center here in Spartanburg, SC.  I told him about your friends DH, John, and he said he would be going again soon to give again and this time it would be for John.  Please let his wife know so that she can tell him.  Prayers are also coming his way from our home in SC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments: