Thursday, May 31, 2007

From Me

Hillbilly Medical Terms...
Benign: What you be after you be eight.
Bacteria: Door to the cafeteria.
Barium: What doctors do when patients die.
Cesarean Section: A neighborhood in Rome.
Catscan: Searching for Kitty.
Cauterize: Made eye contact with her.
Colic: A sheep dog.
Coma: A punctuation mark.
D&C: Where Washington is.
Dilate: To live long.
Enema: Not a friend.
Fester: Quicker than someone else.
Fibula: A small lie.
G.I. Series: World Series of military baseball.
Hangnail: What you hang your coat on.
Impotent: Distinguished, well known.
Labor Pain: Getting hurt at work.
Medical Staff: A Doctor's cane.
Morbid: A higher offer than I bid.
Nitrates: Cheaper than day rates.
Node: I knew it.
Outpatient: A person who has fainted.
Pap Smear: A fatherhood test.
Pelvis: Second cousin to Elvis.
Post Operative: A letter carrier.
Recovery Room: Place to do upholstery.
Rectum: Damn near killed him.
Secretion: Hiding something.
Seizure: Roman emperor.
Tablet: A small table.
Terminal Illness: Getting sick at the airport.
Tumor: More than one.
Urine: Opposite of mine.
Varicose: Near by/close by

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Funny,thanks for the laugh and have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these were hilarious.  My fave was Pelvis, second cousin to Elvis.  LOL  Thanks for the laugh.. xox

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think I am going to fall on the ground laughing.  I am just discovering these today, I don't know how I missed them earlier.  These are too funny!

Krissy :)  http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink