Monday, May 28, 2007

From Krissy

I haven't written since Friday because it has been hectic, to say the least.  As a matter of fact, the past few days have seemed like a big whirlwind, one day quickly blending into the next.  The minutes I have had off have been few and far between.

The reason is because John is quite ill.  They can't find what is wrong with him.  He has high fevers.  Sometimes the fevers do go down a little, but now he has the fevers almost all the time.  Sometimes I get scared, but what are you going to do?  You must keep hope, or you will fall apart.  So I really am ok.

I finally got a room at Hope Lodge.  I looked around for local hotels but they had no vacancies.  Then Hope Lodge called me out the blue and said, "Hurry up and get over here, we have a room for you!"  I ran over there quickly.  I hate to leave John at night, but I need the facilities such as showers, washing machine, etc.  So I decided to go there nights. 

Early this morning (about three hours ago), I awoke with a bad feeling.  It was 2 am.  I felt there was something wrong with John.  So I called up Security for a ride. Security will drive you to the hospital if there is something wrong with a family member who is in the hospital.  So Security drove me to be with John. 

When I got to the hospital, I found John feverish (w/ a high temp.).  He had ice bags on of ice on him.  He had a headache and was achey allover.  This happens every time John gets sick in the middle of the night.  I sense it, and I leave from where I am staying, and and sure enough, I found out he is sick.  Weird how that works. 

Well, John's fever appears to be very low now.  His nurse gave him ice packs and Tylenol, and some IV antibiotics.  That is why I decided to come over to the computer room and write this entry while I had the chance.

Well, this entry has to be short, as I have to get back to John and make sure he is still ok.  If you find mistakes in this entry then please forgive me.  I am a little too tired to correct it.  The next entry I do will be one in which I share more of my feelings and stuff.  But right now I just have to get back.  I just wanted to let you all know what  has been going on. 

Okay, that's it for now.  I will try to get back as soon as I can.  Take care you all.

Blessings,  Krissy :)

No comments: