These were actual hospital patient reports...enjoy!
1. The patient refused autopsy.
2. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
3. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
4. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she
was very hot in bed last night.
5. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a
6. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it
7. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to
8. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
9. Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
10. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but
11. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
12. She is numb from her toes down.